[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] Gothic - is war emminent?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 12:54:03 PDT 2008

Forwarded by the request of Her Excellency Druinne

Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
To: "Barony of Steppes - SCA Inc." <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
CC: Glaslyn <glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org>,
lindenwood <lindenwood at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Steppes] Gothic - is war emminent?

Good People of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

It has come to my attention that Baron Gavin, Seneschal to the Shire of Trelac, accuses His Excellency Chiang, Baron of Bonwicke of expanding his lands into their Shire. Discussions of this alleged agression will take place August 29th in a place called Sweetwater.

Their Excellencies Elfsea and I have been in talks about this, and we agree that we shall stand with our Good Cousins Bonwicke. Who will join us if there is a call to fight?

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes