[Elfsea] tools

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:26:59 PDT 2008

The hand held power tools are $20 - $30. These are saws of various types & drills. There is another saw that is $35.

The belt sander is $50.

The 12" Two Speed Band Saw is $250. It comes with three blades.

A Craftsman tool box with ten drawers; a top tray, 7 small drawers & 3 drawers across the bottom. It is $75.

We have a table saw that has not yet been priced. We also have several wrenches, pliers, drill bits, allen keys & other things we're not sure what they are, that are not yet priced. Pricing will be done tomorrow.

We have also found what appears to be some type of metal siding. Probably enough for a shed. It has a woodgrain print on it. We will try to get it out to size & count it tomorrow. I will try to get a price to anyone interested.

If there is something specific you are interested in, that I have not said, I can let you know the price tomorrow night. These tools were mostly, lightly used by my father.

Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

From: tatyanak25 at hotmail.comTo: lygabrielerdb at hotmail.comSubject: Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:28:42 -0500

the tools for the estate sale , what are the prices of the ones still available , reason for asking is we live in feris and it is over an hr drive . thanksMerideth Wilkinson

It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.