[Elfsea] Transport from Coronation

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:21:37 PDT 2008

Thank you, Caelin. I believe that Lady Vyolante is going to get it with Her Excellency Katherine as back up.

Lyneya
Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:19:50 -0500From: Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Transport from Coronation

If you have not already gotten help with this, I would be willing to pick it up.

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Susan McMahillSent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:11 AMTo: steppes at ansteorra.org; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Transport from Coronation

I have a box that needs to be picked up from Countess Sara Penrose at Coronation. I am unable to attend so would appreciate the help. The box is slightly larger than a copy paper box. If you can help me, please let me know. Once it is in the Dallas Area, I will be glad to make arrangements to pick it up. Thank you, Lyneya de Grey  Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich