[Elfsea] Thank You and a challenge to the Bards!

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jul 8 22:30:53 PDT 2008

So you learned to make stories from scratch now you need some friendly ears to hear your attempt. The Kragonworth bardic is just that. We are bards and we know how hard it is to get up and perform. We will encourage you and if you want feedback just ask. There are friendly corners to go to and get your feedback on a one to one level. Some of the famous bards of Elfsea got their starts in Tarkus's back yard.

I hope to see you there.
willow