[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Passing of the Cloak

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:12:11 PDT 2008

Merryn is planning on coming, your Grace. She has put together a new piece
to perform, in respect to yourself, and in honor of your passing of the
cloak. I got to hear it.  I have only three words I can say about it...

I am really looking forward to this weekend, because I cannot wait to hear
it again. And, barring tragedies (such as foul weather), she is planning on
being there

This is going to be fun.
Luciana

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:56 AM, willowjonbardc at juno.com <