[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Passing of the Cloak

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:15:03 PDT 2008

For the folks that did not make the bardic, you missed an incredible showing
of talent. Everyone was so good! Wow!  In all truth, it was the best I had
ever heard. It was so very enjoyable. People who did not make it really
missed out.

And this was before the passing of the cloak.....to Merryn...  Merryn now
the holder for the cloak for Kragenworth Keep!

Vivat, Merryn!

Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"