[Elfsea] [Steppes] A Call for Largesse

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jul 28 20:51:33 PDT 2008

I wrote his Highness.

I have several art projects I could finish but I don't have presentation boxes for them I have the Rose goblet I was doing for the Estrella basket but I could make something else for that .

I could wood burn some Ansteorra stars on some boxes. How long do I have to get things together?
Do Gunther or Elizabeth have a plant or animal that they use as a badge?

My phone is out, but it should be OK soon. 817-719-3602. I will check my e-mail in the morning and if they need something special you could write me and I will engrave glass pieces. I have some pretty plates and little bowls. Again I have nothing to put them in.

I have acquired some nice faux amber. Would you like some?. I have some nice silver beads and you could string them and put them into a bag. Norse men were known to "fight for necklaces". If you can get hold of some glass bead they would be handsome.

Would rose things be useful? I have been making some of those. They are the Tudor rose. I have three. I could put a back on them and they would be a pendant or I could put a pin back and they would be a small hat pin.

I have a beautiful hand blown glass bowl It is very period but only someone who knew about period glass would appreciate it.

I have two beauiful black etched goblet. they go at Hobby Lobby for 13.00 each but being an Ansteorran I didn't pay that. Again I hve no boxes or anything to present them in. Do you want them?

I also just bought a small red pillow. If I can find it would you want it. They are great for presenting a piece of jewelry. I could put the rose pins on it?
willow
willow