[Elfsea] Kagenworth bardic prizes

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jul 1 02:06:51 PDT 2008

Dear folks

I am gathering a bunch of neat prizes. I have a AOA circlet and some nice goblets and jewelry and a engraved glass I made. I have things I have made and things I have bought.

While the winner get some nice things. Prizes will be  offered for best song, Poem and Story and I will also be offering prizes for the best novice song, poem and story.

The cloak winner will get first choice of the prizes but after that the winners will draw lots as it has been since ancient times to determining who gets the choice of spoils.

Your piece does not need to be period. I will accept filk. I hope people will come and try their hand at bardic. I am looking forward to "first timers" along with the old people.

Kragonworth Bardic is actually a "teaching" Bardic. It is a place to try things before a SCA audience in a setting that reflects conditions at an Event. Our host and hostess Lord Tarkus and Lady Gwilllian started it a while back. I have only been going for the last few years. Many great bards have come from this backyard. It has a friendly family feeling.

If you don't want to perform please come and be audience. Your presence will make it more fun for everybody.

Thank you very much
willow de wisp