[Elfsea] DEFENDER

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Fri Jul 11 10:13:53 PDT 2008

The website is done and in the final approval stages to be added to the Elfsea website and the kingdom calendar. If you want to host some activity at Defender please let me know as soon as possible so I can put it on the website and schedule. I am currently trying to arrange a Hafla/middle eastern dance competition. So dancers...please start practicing.

Here are the volunteers I need:
Gate Coordinator
Pot Luck Party Coordinator
Security staff (we have a coordinator, but need volunteers to stay sober and awake throughout the night.)
Set up and tear down staff.
Shed loading and unloading staff

I will need more help, but these are all I can think of that we still need at this point.

Please remember that we will not have the hall at this event. If you have a pavilion that you would like to offer up for the event please let me know. Right now I need a super large tent to hold a possible a&s display and a definite Heraldic competition during the day. Then it would hold the hafla in the evening.

We are also donating a basket as a door prize. If you have anything you would like to donate for the basket please email me off list. I will also be at business meetings and populace for you to give them to me personally. I am personally donating a gas card. The items can be SCA related or not. I want a gift basket that will be worth people staying around to see if they won it. You must be present to win it though. No giving your tickets to someone else to redeem.

Also...
Would my Co-Autocrat please email me privately?

Thank you
Giliana Launceleyn

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.