[Elfsea] Past Elfsea Defenders - information requested!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:00:04 PDT 2008

My friends,

I am in search of information on past Elfsea defenders, mainly the Chivalric
defender. What I am needing is a snippet of trivia about them. What were
they like?

For those who do not know who the Defenders were (or can't remember), here
they are:

Oxlade Lachlann MacKinnon

  Romanius Vesperianus

  Timotheous Kalamanos (4)

  Timotheous Kalamanos

  Andreas Eisfalke

  William de Moley

  Timotheous Kalamanos

  Jean Richard Malcolmson

  Alaric Drake

  Daffydd Whittaker

  Gunthar Jonsson

  Hector Phillip Martel

  Gunthar Jonsson

  Inman MacMoore (2)

  Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim

  Kein MacEwan

  Daffydd Whittaker

  Lance de Courcey

  Ian Cloudhelm

  Burke Kyrill MacDonald

  Charles Inman MacMoore

  Ian MacBaird

  Gerard MacEanruig

  Thorkel Magnusson

  Charles Inman MacMoore

  Thorkel Magnusson

  Charles Inman MacMoore

  Jonathan DeLaufyson

  Elder Fredrickson (1)

If you could please give me a bit of information on these gentles as soon as
you can, I would be most appreciative. As Bard, it is important to me to
keep the history of our Barony. This is my way of keeping that history.

Thank you in advance!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Descendant of the White Oak

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little