[Elfsea] Defender update for business meeting

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Jul 15 07:27:10 PDT 2008

Hi all

I will not be able to attend business meeting tonight as I have to pack to go to California for my Grandmother's 100th birthday. First time on a plane for little Sarah, should be fun.

Anyway. I wanted to give you news on Defender.

1. First defender meeting will be held at Lady Elspeth's home on July 29th at 7:30. I would like all Coordinators that can attend to be there. I realize some will be at/going to pennsic and won't be able to. But if you can please be there.

2. So far activities for defender are:
	Bardic Competition (Can't wait to see what Eleanor and all the other bards have to offer),
	Halfa (Lady Toryn will be putting on one heck of a party/competition)
	OF Course we will have Chivalric, Rapier and Archery. I hope to have a torchlight tourney if I can find someone to organize it.
	Planning on a potluck if I can find someone to organize it
	Need to know about the A&S, I have someone interested in sponsoring a children's a&s competition if I can find someone to run children's activities

3. The website is done, just doing some fine tuning at the request of the higher ups and then it will be released to the populace

4. I am getting offers of donations for the raffle basket...more are welcome.

Thanks and let me know if you need anything.

Your humble autocrat
Giliana

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.