[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:42:04 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

This is a reminder that we WILL be having the Passing of the Cloak,
this Friday, July 18th, at 7:30 SCA time.  The current holder of the cloak, Duchess Willow, has asked that you present your favorite piece.  I believe that she has largesse for the presentations that please her most.
We meet at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth.  Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.

 Directions:  Take your best route to E. Loop 820 and exit Craig St. (1 exit S. of Meadowbrook).  Go East on Craig, 5 or 6 blocks, to Hunter.  Go North on Hunter to the "T" intersection with Beaty.  We are the house at the NE corner of the intersection.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you get lost, please call 817-492-9246 and we will talk you to the house.

Now, we need a little history of Kragenworth Keep:

This gathering was started in 1997, to promote the bardic experience, whether that be the enjoyment of listening or participating.  Several bards have begun here and moved on to bigger and better things!  We are not sponsored by ANY group and we have always been and intend to remain APOLITICAL!  We have always insisted that all persons entering Kragenworth Keep leave any problems, with persons or groups, on the porch.  We intend to continue this policy so that all who wish to attend may do so in comfort.  We like to see you here and we like to have you bring newcomers.  All are welcome here!  We prefer that a reasonable attempt at wearing period garb be made.

Please join us for an enjoyable, local, inexpensive SCA evening.  If allowed by the city, a bardic fire will be lit.

Please remember that Ld. Tarkus must arise by 5AM, Sat morning, so we need to end by 12:30 or thereabouts.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle,
ST,ST, SC, SC, AKE, Premier Ember