[Elfsea] get together (off topic)

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Fri Jul 25 10:06:49 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I hope that my using a little bit of bandwidth on this list doesn't offend.

I am inviting the ladies of the barony to come to my apartment on Saturday August 2nd for a little Tupperware party. I would love to offer some indulgent treats and a few free gifts to anyone who attends.
In this economy we are eating at home more and more, therefore the need for better kitchen items have increased. Why not use Tupperware?!? Plus they are great to take with you to events for camping and even day-tripping. If you can't attend the party but are interested in buying or just looking at a catalog, please see me at Populace (either before or after, not during please).

Please RSVP to jreevesdale at yahoo.com or 817-240-5519

Party details
August 2nd 2:00-4:00
1364 Shady Lane #1105
Bedford TX 76021

Lady Giliana

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.