[Elfsea] Two Points

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 12:32:17 PDT 2008

And Eleanor wrote well.

On two points I would like to add my input as
well.

1. Vigils:
Over the many years that I have played,the
majority of vigils I have attended or witnessed
were for the benefit of the person, and the
enjoyment of the visitors.
Drinking was a minor part of some of them, a
great number or vigils had no alcohol at all.

2. Bardic at Warlord:
I did not make a point of counting nobility, or
peers attending the circle.
But looking back I can easily count 15 or
Baronial Rank or better, including the Crown. And
at least 15 peers, standing in the shadows,
enjoying the evening.

Your Grace, I am sad to say that again, you are
mistaken in your memory.

Crandall, Baron, Keystone

--- eleanor cleavely <whiteoakbard at gmail.com>
wrote:

(snipped for clarity)

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith