[Elfsea] Hospitilar and Sewing?

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 19:52:36 PDT 2008

I will have you know I have a curvy figure.
It curves enough so that my chest and belly have
the same 50 inch measurement. The are just in
different rooms when I stand in a door way.
And with no hips and a 40 inch waist, you see why
I wear suspenders with my SCA pants.

Crandall, smooth graceful curves in a clumsy body

--- Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com>