[Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Cid Tyer cidsound at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:43:27 PDT 2008

The meeting is not on the current calander - is it the same place that it
was held at last month?

C.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings Elfsea!
>
> The Scribal Guild is having it's monthly meeting next Monday, June 9.  We
> will be having a Calligraphy 101 class.  All are welcome, even if you have
> never picked up a calligraphy pen before.
>
> Come learn the basics, the Scribal Guild will be completing the Invitations
> for Elfsea Defender in July, and possible August.  All hands will be needed
> to complete these.....experienced, slightly experienced, no experience....
>
> The details are on www.elfsea.net.
>
> Hope to see you all there!!!
>
> Elspeth de Stervlen
> Scribal Guild Head

"My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes
near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull