[Elfsea] BURLESON LIBRARY DEMO

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 14:52:46 PDT 2008

Thats sounds GREAT Jasper Vs. the World at the Burleson Library Demo! A challenge then....I will take all comers on the field and use only my two handed sword!...Thats right NO shield!! I look forward to taking all challenges including His Excellency Armand who gets first dibs for billing me out as a pell!...My two hander awaits!

Jasper