[Elfsea] BURLESON LIBRARY DEMO - FINAL NOTICE

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:05:02 PDT 2008

I won't be there -- a little matter of being seriously out of town, as it were -- but have a request:  somebody give Mara of Rede an extra proxy-hug from me, please?  Amra
ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA "Other": Reverend Kihe Blackeagle PULC (the DreamSinger Bard) alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen http://www.livejournal.com/users/kihebard/

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:57:12 -0500From: glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] BURLESON LIBRARY DEMO - FINAL NOTICE

Demo is from 10:00 to 12:00.  Set up is at 9:00.  All are invited, all are welcome.  Fighters, Artists, Artisans, Bards, everyone – please come.

The map is below.  The best approach is on NW Newton Drive from Wilshire / TX-174.  Park on the south side of the library, the demo space is the grove behind the library.

Hope to see everyone there.  Thanks.

Alaric

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/248+SW+JOHNSON+AVE+BURLESON+TX/