[Elfsea] Wedding invitation help requested

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 18:26:09 PDT 2008

Hmmm ... that depends, how many do they want?

Just one that they are going to photocopy over and over or 100 hand done on a nice linen paper?

If the latter then they can hire many a professional. There are a ton of websites for those folks that make a living doing just that. :)

My favorite person to go to in Dallas for paper and specialty supplies when I am on a deadline and mail order is going to take too long .... http://www.calligraphicarts.com/html/Home.htm

Susie-Melissa is a hoot to talk to and knows just about every hand you can think of. She has book on calligraphic history that you will never find in a library or for sale anywhere in the world. :)

If she cannot do it cause she is snowed under with orders she will point you to who can.

Oh, she has some absolutely beautiful Japanese papers!!

♫
Chiara Francesca