[Elfsea] Questions?

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 11:10:17 PDT 2008

The officers are not the only leaders, they are
the ones who have skills that can help the group.
Other leadership abilities help the Barony as
well.
Peerage often talks of leadership, but that is
not always the case. There have been peers in the
past and some still are playing, who have little
ability in that area. And some who, if given the
chance to lead, would be a disaster to the group,
and to the SCA as a whole.
We have layers of authority in the SCA, that help
keep the disasters to a minimum, thank the gods.