[Elfsea] Evening Events/Activities

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jun 9 13:34:07 PDT 2008

<snip>

> It seems to be a general misconception that the
> Baron/Autocrat/Peer had something to do with the failure of
> some sort of evening activity.  And that is just not the case.

Agreed. Expressions of disappointment sometimes come across as very
adversarial, as though that list of folks has conspired to ruin the fun,
which is extremely unlikely. I think the choice of words are sometimes just
very unfortunate, because generally, even those that are disappointed,
respect and appreciate the work these folks do.

<snip>

> You can only do so much, and people will do what they Want to do.
>
> Beyond that, only you can make yourself happy.
>
> Gustav

Preach it, brother Gustav!

Now, if I only knew WHAT I want to do!

-=Armand=-