[Elfsea] War and Goliards

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Jun 10 11:32:46 PDT 2008

Your grace Willow, you posted the following message on the elfsea list.
"  I had to listen to post after post on my peerage list about not
wanting to have meetings in the central area because we were so boring."
Which peerage list has this discussion taken place? I have not seen it.
I certainly don't think the central region is boring! I would challenge
anyone to say otherwise.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Order of the Pelican
Elfsea Proud
Central Region Proud
And most of all Ansteorran Proud

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna