[Elfsea] One the Ideas that was thrown down

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 17:03:38 PDT 2008

Let me interject one thing here.  If this issue continues to be discussed and argued on this or any other list, all attempts by my office to investigate the viability of Three Bridges will cease.  I will not be involved in a dispute.  It has been taken offlist per my e-mail earlier this afternoon.
Lady Elizabeth Seale
Central Regional Hospitaler