[Elfsea] Calendar

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:19:52 PDT 2008

I really love the idea of bringing Baronial College back, even if we have to
sacrifice Springfaire to do it. We could even have the Title Bard
competition at feast for Baronial College or move it to Defender. Either way
works fine for me. Please let me know what I can do to help!

Eleanor
Bard

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:28 PM, willowjonbardc at juno.com <
willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:

> We could have the Baronial college as a off calendar event. I don't think
> we will be pulling a lot of out of towners.
>
> I like Springfaire and I think it still has potienial.
> willow

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little