[Elfsea] Dragon

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 00:51:04 PDT 2008

Simple really, a dragon came into the hall during
Michael's coronation and tried to toast us. It
was reflected and he caught fire. So he left.
Did you know that burning dragon does not smell
like chicken?

Many moons ago, before the cream had risen on the
Milky Way, there was a Kingdom. Ansteorra they
called it. And their Prince was Michael of
Monmothshire. etc, etc, etc

--- Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com>