[Elfsea] Baronial College vs. King's College

Rick Johnston rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 04:10:57 PDT 2008

I like the way you think in all but a couple little places here.  I've seen alot on these lists lately about how people need to go out and include others in their activities.  Have people really decided it is everyone elses job to make them have fun?  I guess my friends and I are wierd but we tend to grab a mug and some drink and head out to wander.  Generally if someone is having an activity in an open area they dont mind visitors.  If something is going on secluded and well off the path they probably don't want us bugging them.  Next time you are at an event and bored on Saturday night come find me (Its pretty easy) and wander around with my friends we will find you something entertaining to do.  :) :)

Now as for Friday night well I generally wander around and help people I know put up their tents.  I also tend to head to bed fairly "Early" because I usually get up and fight the next day.  So I'm all for having activities but don't count on me showing up  hehe.

Rikr Foetipper