[Elfsea] Dragon

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:30:13 PDT 2008

> You left out the part about Michael extinguishing the dragon (with a wet
> towel, as I recall), and the bits of burnt dragon dropping all over th a
> hall as it fled.
>
> Padraig

There were many interesting things happening that day.
Like pulling the sword of state from a stone. All the knights
tried, Inman moved it a little because, well, he's Inman.
The Prince of Meredies was prevented from trying.
It was a very.......unique......coronation.

Oh, and just for correctness, His Grace's name is spelled
Mikael.

Gunthar
Elder squire brother of Mikael of Monmothshire.