[Elfsea] Happy Anniversary

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 07:17:04 PDT 2008

Wow, has it been so long?!?!? Happy Anniversary to you both!  Congratulations!!!
Ascelyn

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:08:56 -0500From: DaleRN at aetna.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Happy Anniversary

I meant to post this yesterday, but I didn't so I am a bad husband. Lady Giliana and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary yesterday. I still can't believe I got so lucky!  Happy Anniversary!

Richard FairbourneThis e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna