[Elfsea] Pennsic

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 23:04:28 PDT 2008

Thank you, Excellency... I am now pre-regged and Ms. Seraphina has been sent my info :D

Rua, doing a "happy-dance"   I'm going to Pennsic...  I'm going to Pennsic....

From: dragonetti at generich.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:01:19 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Pennsic

I've quoted a message below from the Ansteorra list. I believe it is similar to a message I saw on the Elfsea list a few days ago. For Pennsic, due to the distance, and the fact that Ansteorra is not a principle or host kingdom, there generally are not enough folks from any one barony to warrant registering by baronies/shires/etc. So for the sake of land allocation, we register as a kingdom, in this case use "Populace of Ansteorra". After you register, contact Mistress Seraphina (she's very nice) at aferrell at greatambience.com and tell her you are from Elfsea and give her your tent size, arrival date, number in your party, etc, and I'm sure she can try and put you close to any others from Elfsea or the Central Region. If she doesn't have enough info from everyone to do that, its still a great way to meet folks from other parts of Ansteorra. (Like running into Americans overseas, you kinda have a kinship right of the bat.) Wish I could go too. Good luck, have fun and be safe!

-=Armand=-

From: Miss M BrowSent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:44 PMTo: Barony of ElfseaSubject: [Elfsea] Pennsic
True to form I have waited until the last minute to look for information about something.  I was told there was something posted recently to Elfsea about Pennsic, and tomorrow I think is the last day to pre-reg.  Can someone tell me the "exact" name to pre-reg under?  Is is "Barony of Elfsea"?  I am assuming this is what it is but if I use that and it's instead "The Barony of Elfsea, the Cooper's computer might put me in a camp all by myself.  Rua (late again...)