[Elfsea] Period shoes tonight.

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 10:36:33 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/24/2008 7:57:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Caitrina at starwarsguide.net writes:

Greetings, I noticed a class on period shoes is planned for  tonight.  Could
someone please
post an address for this  class?
Sure!  My address is:  4341 Meadowknoll Dr.  Ft. Worth,  TX  76123.  My cell
number is:  682-521-4978, in case you get  lost.  I will post the map on the
Elfsea list for any and all who want to  join us.   Please bring duct tape and
felt, if you have it.   Also, you might want to bring a chair, because the
last class was rather  large.  The more, the merrier!

M. Caterina Fregoso