[Elfsea] Sewing day

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:37:14 PDT 2008

-Greetings Elfsea!!!

As we have had the last 2 (or was it 3) sewing days at my home, we are branching out.

The next sewing day is scheduled for June 21, Saturday. Starting around 1 ish.

It is at:

the adress is:403 Matlock Meadow DrArlington TX 76002 Take exit 450 (Matlock) off of I-20(That is between 360 and 820 loop)Head South.Aprox 2miles down,Turn left onto Matlock Meadow Dr.(2nd left after Eden Rd)
Dara's phone number is 817-964-5712 if you have any questions.

We are going to concentrate on patterns for Viking outfits and learning more about Greek/Roman for the hot summer months.  As usual, bring any project you are working on.  We will answer questions, help sew or just "gab".

We are planning at least one per month, sometimes sewing, patterning or helping to make special "projects" for the Barony.  Come to find out the ideas!!

Tables are welcome, sewing machines necessary (if you have one, if not, you can borrow!!) and food is always a plus.

The last few circles were fun, we learned alot, met new friends and ate!!

Come join us,

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen
Catrina