[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 26, Issue 52

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:33:26 PDT 2008

>   5. Re: Defendetr Spetember, May or ? (Donnel Shaw)
>
> (much snippage)
>
> I already checked and we would not be conflicting with anything in the
> region.
> 10-12 Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman , OK) *PED*
> Tourney by the Loch - Loch Soilleir (Clear Lake, Tx)
> 17-19 Ursae-Lyons - Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX) *PED*
> Battle of the Pines - Graywood, (Lufkin, TX )

There can only be one PED on a weekend.

It has pretty much remained a consensus in most discussions that we have had
with folks that Defender is to remain our PED and would be the venue for all
of our baronial championships if we change Springfaire into a college or
just drop down to one two on-calendar events per year.  Remember that we are
commited to 12th Night and it is on-calendar.

Druinne

-----