[Elfsea] One the Ideas that was thrown down

John Taylor lord_stargate at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 14:16:15 PDT 2008

  Ameline here is one of the ideas yours that was stop, Restarting of Three Bridges at the UTA.   We were told that populates of Elfsea did not want Three Bridges and at the meet you had with Willow last defender she was told that the Three Bridges would take way from you officer pool. We do not see how recruiting young Collage students would harm Elfsea as at the moment UTA we are not recruiting many of the students at the Collage.  I know from the number student that my brother had recruit that we would had enough to keep it going before my brother and myself left only if we had it running.

  Most of the student I am talking about are 19-25 and living in the dorms. I hate to say almost none of those students at UTA are in the officer pool to become baronial officer or even be a deputy to the baronial officer because they not full cook, can not afford do to the gas price to go to moot or business meet far from collage and they might not stay after finishing their degree. But after time with Three bridges they would be in the officer pool

  The student at UTA are poor collage student live off of raman, They need at campus close by their own Fighter practices, meeting that they can make and event on the campus that can make with costing them lots of money.

  Lord Jonathan Bernard

  (snipe)

  HG Willow said " liked my ideas got my hopes up and then shot them
down."

Name that Idea!! We objected to a choice of names for one dance
champion, but when did I ever lead you on to shoot you down?