[Elfsea] Bardic guild meeting - June

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:35:48 PDT 2008

Greetings to one and all!

I want to thank those who came for the meeting tonight. Lots of good ideas
were tossed about, and I think we have a good idea of where the Guild will
go in the next year. I will be posting those ideas soon. There are several
events coming up for Elfsea where we could have some really good bardics. I
will be speaking with the Autocrat(s) of Defender and Their Excellencies
about their preferences for a bardic there, as well as the autocrat(s) for
Lughnasahd (or however it's spelled!) regarding bardic there. Once I know
more, I'll post it here.

Thank you for your continued support of the Bardic Arts in Elfsea. Without
your help, the Bards would have no where to perform!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Guildhead - Elfsea Bardic Guild

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little