[Elfsea] Kings College Set up Volunteers

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:22:28 PDT 2008

Good evening!

Well Kings College is upon us, and we are still looking for help with set
up/teardown and during the event.  Please contact me off list if you are
able to help out.  Friday evening after 6 we will be setting up pavilions on
site.  (I have already spoken to the people who will be helping at the
storage unit beforehand.)  Please meet us at WagonMaster after 6 on Friday
if you are able to help.  Or we are also looking for help on Saturday
morning.

Please note, those who are helping with set up on Friday evening are welcome
to camp Friday evening, just let me know if you plan on it so we may plan
accordingly.  Camps will need to be struck first thing in the morning.

thank you again to those who have already committed to volunteering, and
those who offered their pavilions.

Regards,

Regan Caimbeul
Site Coordinator
Kings College
--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...