[Elfsea] Gate Thank you's

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Jun 15 19:53:02 PDT 2008

I had a really good time at King's College and I hope you did too.  I met a some new people and was able to put faces to names.  It was a good day.

I wanted to thank those wonderful folks who helped with gate.  I apologize about titles; I'm not certain who has a what and don't want to offend...

William Meric (who came to the event only to work gate...)
Elec
Fionna
Lessa
Cyrilla
Serena
Gwen

Thank you to Lyneya, Suzanna, and Irina for volunteering.

These fantastic folks helped to check in over 200 people, answered questions, and carefully filled out the books.  It was a pleasure working with you.  Thank you for helping with the event and making my job that much easier.

Katya