[Elfsea] Steppes C&I

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:02:07 PDT 2008

Greetings!

We will be having our monthly C&I meeting tomorrow (Tuesday, June 17)! We
will NOT be working, so don't worry about bringing your paints or
scrolls!!!! It is purely a decompression get-together!
We will be watching a movie, and just hanging out! Please feel free to bring
any munchies, drinks, or sweets to share with the group, or much during the
movie!

The meeting will be held at my house, 7:30pm.
Address:
2053 Kings Rd.
Carrollton, TX 75007

my home number is 972-939-9208 in case you need to call for any claification
on directions or you get lost.

On a side note: for some weird reason the direction sites (google, yahoo,
and just about any others) think our house is in the MIDDLE of the block. We
are actually the corner house, on the Northwest corner of Kings and
Furneaux. Brown house, plastic goose on the portch.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!! We'll laugh, talk, and generally just enjoy
ourselves and decompress! Come and enjoy!

-Lady Annwn

--
Well behaved women rarely make history.