[Elfsea] Helm Bag Making? (Was Hosp&Sew)

Amelia Buckner amelia.buckner at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 20:05:11 PDT 2008

I had heard that but last time I talked with Hanna, I got the impression that no one was really interested. I am still up for it if people are interested. I can host or just arrange/post reminders about it if someone wants to host so they don't have to drive out to Azle.
Thanks for reminding me! Ælfwyn> Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:12:13 -0500> From: ladygenevieve at gmail.com> To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Hospitilar and Sewing?> > One of these nights for A&S class we were going to do bags for Helms.> Was that in June or was that going to be later this summer?> > Genevieve>