[Elfsea] FW: Sewing day

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:54:17 PDT 2008

Where will you be ordering this silk from?  How much does it cost per yard?  what is the weight of the silk you are ordering?
Rua, very interested because you just can't have too much fabric!

Your right! Can't have it against Crown! I will move it to the following weekend, August 2nd, and we can have a Pennsic Pity If anyone is interested, I will be placing a silk order sometime soon and we can possibly place one large order to save shipping.Ascelyn