[Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:05:23 PDT 2008

Yes, it is.  It should be on the calendar, shortly.

Thank you,

Elspeth

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:43:27 -0500From: cidsound at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Scribal Guild
The meeting is not on the current calander - is it the same place that it was held at last month?

C.
On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Greetings Elfsea! The Scribal Guild is having it's monthly meeting next Monday, June 9.  We will be having a Calligraphy 101 class.  All are welcome, even if you have never picked up a calligraphy pen before.  Come learn the basics, the Scribal Guild will be completing the Invitations for Elfsea Defender in July, and possible August.  All hands will be needed to complete these.....experienced, slightly experienced, no experience.... The details are on www.elfsea.net. Hope to see you all there!!! Elspeth de StervlenScribal Guild Head

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!_______________________________________________Elfsea mailing listElfsea at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/elfsea-ansteorra.org-- "My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull