[Elfsea] Burleson Library Demo - a success and a good time, as well.

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:57:35 PDT 2008

I had a wonderful time at the demo, and would like to thank everyone for helping to make it such a fun day!  As a result of conversations I had at the demo, I am now pursuing needlecraft, heavy fighting (well, exploring it rather than pursuing it) and Viking wire weaving, and am planning on going to the calligraphy night tomorrow as well.

Thank you everyone for your positive comments and contributions.

Lady Mairi Beswick, caled Rua

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:08:46 -0500From: daire.druinne at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Burleson Library Demo - a success and a good time, as well.Our thanks go out to the following good gentles who came out to support the demo.  In no particular order:GustavLennanAmelineArmandCrandallAlaricJasperDanaKaterinaRuaRikrÆlfwynEleanorSebastianAdelaideSebastianStellaMorganThe weather was just a teensy bit moist for a sprinkle or two, the wind was cool and the morning was spent fighting, chatting with visitors, dressing up children in liripipes and coifs, and over all, it was a fine day.  We had weavers explaining what the cards were for and explaining about how wool can be just titch, er...toothy.All in all, it was a great way to spend a Saturday morning.in fayth and fealty to oure CrowneDáire and Druinne