[Elfsea] Evening activties

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:12:51 PDT 2008

Her Grace said: " I have never seen a Bardic competition come off that was
planned for Friday night. If any of you have please chime in."

Actually, Your Grace, I have seen several Friday night Bardics that were
quite successful, both here in Elfsea and in Atenveldt. As a matter of fact,
I like Friday night Bardics because it's a chance to throw away the mundane
after you've set up camp. It's also a good way to issue bardic challenges
for the next day and to get people bardically "warmed-up".

I would love to see more Friday night Bardics. Anyone else?

Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Guildhead - Elfsea Bardic Guild

PS: BARDIC MEETING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!! COME ON OVER BARDS! WE HAVE LOTS
TO TALK ABOUT!!!

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little