[Elfsea] Cake for Defender

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:53:27 PDT 2008

*drools*

need any help with it?  hehehe... I promise not to eat it all before everyone else gets a chance to have some

*looks innocent and sweet*

*drools*

From: aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:57:21 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Anniversaries and Cake

So, do we have a flavor preference for Defender? something in a certain period? with fruit, creme, nuts? thick and rich or light and fluffy?
Ascelyn

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:53:23 -0400From: DaleJ at autonation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Anniversaries and Cake

Hey...you will need something to do after you step down. I think that would be an excellent title.
 [Dale, Jennifer]  can I get one of those nifty white hats ?!?!?!? cool, "baronial baker", I like the sound of that!

Ascelyn

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.