[Elfsea] A & S Tonight!

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:35:42 PDT 2008

Doggone it... I wanted to go... I totally forgot about it.  *sigh*  ...if I only had a brain...

From: aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:30:39 -0500Subject: [Elfsea] A & S Tonight!

Just a quick reminder that I will be hosting the A & S meeting tonight at my home at 7:30 pm. We will be making helm bags. Please feel free to bring your own fabric and sewing machine, oh yes, and your helm! I will be providing paper for patterns and some fabric and additional notions we might need for the bags. The address is:4306 Derby CourtGrand Prairie, TX 75052 A map can be found here:http://www.mapquest.com/maps/4306+Derby+Court+Grand+Prairie+TX+75052/ Refreshments will be provided, but feel free to bring your favorites if you like!
Yours In Service, Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper