[Elfsea] Period shoes tonight.

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:16:01 PDT 2008

If you want to try to make your own shoes.....the meeting is tonight.

From: Klfrench1023 at aol.comDate: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:36:33 -0400To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Period shoes tonight.

In a message dated 6/24/2008 7:57:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time, Caitrina at starwarsguide.net writes:
Greetings, I noticed a class on period shoes is planned for tonight.  Could someone please post an address for this class?
Sure!  My address is:  4341 Meadowknoll Dr.  Ft. Worth, TX  76123.  My cell number is:  682-521-4978, in case you get lost.  I will post the map on the Elfsea list for any and all who want to join us.   Please bring duct tape and felt, if you have it.  Also, you might want to bring a chair, because the last class was rather large.  The more, the merrier!

M. Caterina Fregoso