[Elfsea] Paging Lord Daniel & Lady Elaine

Debbie Foster ladyelayne at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 28 09:40:13 PDT 2008

Hello Eleanor,
  Sorry I haven't responed, but haven't been on line all week.  We are looking forward to having bardic at out house Tuesday July 8.
  Our address is 7353 Normandy Road
                        Ft. Worth Tx 76112
                        817-446-3919 home
   We just a short way from Charlies' Pizza off Meadowbrook, do you want me to give you more specific directions?
  We talked about wearing garb, but just thinking maybe dressing mundanely would be better since it is hot and a work day.  We will have plenty of fresh iced tea and a snack of some kind and we have plenty of chairs.
  Feel free to give us a call. See you soon.
  Elayne

eleanor cleavely <whiteoakbard at gmail.com> wrote:
  Would Lord Daniel or Lady Elaine please contact me offlist ASAP regarding our conversation at Moot?

Thanks!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea

*******PS: BARDIC GUILD MEETING JULY 8TH AT 7:00 PM! LOCATION FORTHCOMING! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!*********

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little _______________________________________________