[Elfsea] King's College... This Saturday

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 07:23:57 PDT 2008

Good Day to all in our lovely kingdom,

Please do not forget that registration closes for all classes at noon
tomorrow.  After that, you will need to check when you come to site to see
if a class is available.

Do not forget your chairs and sunscreen!

We will need people during the day to take staff shifts to help instructors.
If you have offered a few hours of your time, thaqnk you in advance and
please come find me for instructions.  If you can help, we need you!

Last item, Laurels please do not forget to bring feast gear!

I look forward to meeting everyone.  Please stop me and say hi.

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!