[Elfsea] A & S Tonight!

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:30:39 PDT 2008

Just a quick reminder that I will be hosting the A & S meeting tonight at my home at 7:30 pm. We will be making helm bags. Please feel free to bring your own fabric and sewing machine, oh yes, and your helm! I will be providing paper for patterns and some fabric and additional notions we might need for the bags.

The address is:
4306 Derby Court
Grand Prairie, TX 75052

A map can be found here:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/4306+Derby+Court+Grand+Prairie+TX+75052/

Refreshments will be provided, but feel free to bring your favorites if you like!
Yours In Service, Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper