[Elfsea] OT - Alterations?

Cid Tyer cidsound at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 07:01:59 PDT 2008

Good morning!

I was unable to make it to the sewing day where I would have asked this
question, but now I'm left with needing to do this - so apologies!

I'm in a wedding in July and the dress I'm supposed to wear is in need of
alterations and instead of going to someone I didn't know I thought I would
ask who is available or interested in doing something like this.  I am
willing to pay - I would just rather pay someone I know instead of a
stranger.
Many thanks!
Ira

ps - here's a shameless plug - I ref roller derby and we have a game this
Sunday and I have pre-sell tickets for only $12!!

--
"My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes
near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull

*July 29th - A Match Made In Hell*
*Dallas Derby Devils* vs *LA Roller Girls*
Horns vs Tails - the pop stars of the *DDD* league battle it out!
*AND*
a special opportunity to see *Dallas Deception*,
the *only* men's league in central Texas at their *first* ever home town
bout!

Want tickets or more info? email *me* or visit the web site
derbydevils.com- careful, rollergirls go flying in turn 3.

And don't forget -- Tip Your Ref  !