[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 26, Issue 4

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:03:47 PDT 2008

Those little words mean so very much. At Spring Faire, when Merryn and I got
there, the fighting was in full swing. After the storm the night before, the
wind was still blowing pretty fiercely.  Merryn was not feeling all that
well, and I was not feeling a tremendous amount better, but we were both
determined to have fun. I was struggling to get things out and set up so
that Merryn could begin her decorating (that's her job and she does it
well). I was also trying to keep Merryn from helping to get things out and
set up (That is NOT her job). There were three gentles that came over and
began to help getting things set up. They were truly heaven-sent, and we
could not have gotten our site setup without them.

All we could give them at the time was our heartfelt thanks. Of course, they
were offered food and drink, and yet more thanks later on. Bless those good
men's hearts, they were satisfied with our thanks.

And then there was the good lady who helped me to take the things down and
put them away at the end of the day. I lost track of the number of times I
said thank you that day. And all of those thanks were heartfelt and very
much deserved.

Common manners should be a requirement, I agree. They should be obvious, and
the need for them should never have to be stated. I hope that I never forget
to thank those that have helped me.

Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"